The trusty LED bar has transformed itself into a versatile stage lighting fixture that now offers RGB pixel mapping in addition to impressive wash and up-lighting effects. With the ability to cover a large area along with a variety of hanging options, sees the bar equally at home floor mounted for rear cyclorama duties, mounted vertically for intriguing chase patterns and blinding effects, or hung from truss for general stage washing. Applications are only limited by your imagination. Each LED can be individually controlled allowing for dramatic bursts of colourful output. Furthermore multiple bars can be linked together vertically or horizontally to create vivid rolling chase sequences and dramatic special effects.
As you’d expect there are many control options to choose from including simple “set and forget” options like auto or sound active, through to 36 channels of DMX per bar for individual pixel control. Other options include master/slave, manual and static colour modes accessible via a LCD display panel. All encased in a lightweight yet robust aluminium chassis that includes 3 hanging brackets for maximum flexibility. Its silent fanless operation and flicker free operation makes the pixbar range ideal for stages and broadcast, whilst general applications will no doubt include productions and installations, anywhere a high quality versatile pixel bar is needed. With 12 x 3Watt RGB 3-in-1 LEDs, a 22-degree beam angle and 8 modes of DMX on offer, achieving a professional lighting display has never been easier. Features 3 pin DMX (upgradeable to 5) with roadcase available that holds 8 units.
- Power supply: 100~240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 60 W
- Light Source: 12 pcs 3W RGB LED
- Power Connection: IEC power input and output connection
- LED Life: 50,000 hours
- Lux: 1353 lux on @2.0M RGB full on
- Beam angle: 22°
- PWM: 16,000Hz
- Dimmer: 0-100% dimmer
- Smooth electronic dimming with a 8-bit Dimmer curve
- Strobe: 1-30Hz
- Control: DMX 512, 3-pin XLR interfaces, 3/5/6/7/9/12/18/36 channel modes
- Operation modes: DMX, Auto, Sound Active, Master/Slave, Manual Color Control Mode, Static Color Mode
- 4-button LCD display control panel
- Aluminum Housing
- Smart cooling system without fan
- Software upgrade via DMX.
- Net weight: 4 Kg
- Overall Size: 1050x80x165mm
- Road case: PIXBAR12CASEWC