GenPower 750 Watt - 1.6kVA Inverter Generator
The original GenPower G4200i Inverter Generator is everything you need when it comes to portable, pure sine power output.
This range topping 2015 G4200i Series is powered by an mighty over head Cam 4 stroke engine providing a maximum 1000 Watts output while easily maintaining 750 Watts; this ultra compact unit is capable of powering appliances in your caravan/camp-site with PURE SINE power equivalent to that of your household supply and includes a convenient economy mode to save fuel cost for small loads such as computer games or chargers.
Jam packed with impressive features, such as Australian approved 240V outlet, 12V 8.3amp power output, 1.8 Litre fuel capacity and digital overload protection for piece of mind; the GenPower G4200i Inverter Generator can run for hours on a single fill.
Be the envy of all on your next holiday or keep your GenPower Inverter Generator on hand for work or power outages. Whichever the application, we're sure your GenPower G4200i is guaranteed to be the unit still powering on in years to come and likewise includes a full 12 months warranty. Purchase today for the ultimate in pure sine wave clean energy output.
- 100% Pure Sine Output - The same as your household supply!
- Australian approved weather proof 240V outlet
- Powers everything including sensitive electronics 100% safe!
- 12V DC 4amp Outlet including BONUS battery charging leads
- Digital overload / tip over protection
- 1.8 Litre fuel capacity with
- 5 hrs continuous running time
- Economy mode - Save fuel on light loads
- Super Easy Recoil Start
- 2 Minute Service / Oil Change
- Super Quite - only 58Db@7m
- SGS and Australian C-Tick Approvals
- Continuous Rated Output: 750W
- Peak Max Output: 1.6kVA @ 0.8 cos
- AC Voltage: 240V 50Hz
- Output Type: 1x240v 15Amp
- DC Output: 12V - 8.3amp
- Engine Type: Air-cooled, 4 Stroke, OHV, Gasoline engine
- Engine Max. Output: 2.1KW/5500rpm
- Fuel: Regular Unleaded 95 +RON
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.8L
- Rated Continuous Operation: 4h10min (100% load)
- Oil Type: SAE 10W-30
- Oil Capacity: 0.6L
- Noise Level at 7m: 58db
- Note: Power produced by generators can fluctuate +/- 8%. Do not attempt to connect any sensitive electronic devices without a suitable surge protector.
PACKAGE SIZE & WEIGHT
- Package: 50x26x40cm
- Weight: 12kgs
- Net weight: 9k
All generators come with a full tank of petrol which must be refilled before the unit is returned. On request we can organise for extra petrol to be supplied.
All prices are the rental fee per day, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call before making any payments to confirm availability.
If you require delivery, setup, packdown or return delivery please add the required services to your cart from the Delivery and Setup Services page.
The GenPower was designed with one thing in mind: convenience in the outback. A sine-wave unit, it's much more compact and portable than standard generators, weighing in at only 26kg. Transport wheels and an extendable pulling handle add to the convenience, making set-up easy for a single user.
Generator GenP...The GenPower was designed with one thing in mind: convenience ...