The versatile X-310PRO Fazer is the evolution of fog machines and haze machines. The Fazer has the best features of both machines without compromise. The X-310PRO boasts a fine, dry haze effect that is regarded as near perfection for lighting.
The X-310PRO is equipped with a range of sophisticated features which include a high precision PCB design; aluminium cast heater, a silent heavy-duty pump and controllable twin fans.
Precise fan control is achieved by 3 adjustable levels with DMX on-board. DMX connection can be worked by either 3 or 5 pin connector. Silence is golden and the X-310PRO is equipped with the quietest pump available allowing for virtually silent operation, making the machine ideal for use at noise-sensitive events.
A perfect haze of fine particles is easily achieved with minimal residue, ensuring long-term reliability of those sensitive lighting equipment. The X-310PRO has become the machine of choice for stage and studio professionals worldwide.
Antari is a world leading atmospheric effect company that specialises in smoke, haze, fog and bubble machines for global markets. Chances are, if you have owned a smoke machine in the past, regardless of the brand, it was most likely made or designed by Antari.
- Silent operation
- High quality Faze effect combining best of Fog and hazers
- DMX controllable
- Fine smoke that is perfect for lighting solutions
- Wireless DMX is optional for X-310PRO
- Power: AC240V,50Hz-60Hz
- Heater: 1,000 W
- Output: 3,500 cu.ft / min
- First Heat-up Time: 10 min
- Fluid Consumption Rate: 45 min / liter (100% Output) , 120 min / liter (30% Output)
- Tank Capacity: 2.4 liter
- Low Fluid Indicator: Blue LED
- Remote Included: X-10PRO Control Module
- Optional Remotes: X-30PRO Wireless Control Module
- Optional Accessories: FX-310 Flight Case
- Weight: 18 Kg
- Dimensions (mm): L 635 W 275 H 281
- DMX: On board
- DMX Channel Occupied: 2 Channels (one for fog output;one for fan output)
- Liquid Used: Antari FLG Liquid
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website